My summer began early on the 2nd week of January with Jay's family. But this is the first outing I had with friends.
My G53 Eng'g friends originally planned to go to Nagsasa Cove. No, can't do. We arrived late as in late in the afternoon un San Antonio. Sea waves are a little unpredictable if we decided to go in at 2pm.
We woke up as early as 4am even if we stayed up late. Took a shower and headed to the terminal.
There was too much of a crowd. I realized it was a long weekend and everyone's going to the beach! Line is piled up. We should've rented a van instead. We don't have a choice. I had to fall in line.
We left the house at 5am but we left Manila at 8am already. Crappy system you got Victory Liner. It was a like 2 years since the first time I went to Zambales, we're supposed to take the Manila-Iba destination but the first bus took off at 6am. They have released the tickets for about 4am already. I asked one Manong over the counter, he said it will only take 2hrs to Olongapo cuz the bus is taking the Subic something expressway. Ride went for 3hrs. Another 45mins to San Antonio. Went to buy food from the market and off we went for a tricycle ride for about 15mins to Brgy. Pundaquit.
Good thing we have a contact, Thanks to the boatman Bornok for the warm welcome and for taking care of us.
Anawangin was nearly fully booked when we arrived at around 4pm. It wasn't the same since I first came. There was way too many people camping with various kinds of tents. There was a new wooden bridge made which I honestly don't know its purpose since most of the people cross the lagoon having more fun wading in the water.
- We had fun bringing along the cards playing 1,2,3 pass!
- Cheered over silly but funny jokes.
- Ate adobo, porkchop, laing and bicol express bottled but hell it tastes good.
- Endured the hot weather even on night time.
- Fun setting my baby Velkan's timer and taking group shots.
- Heared "Nasan si Verns?" and someone will answer where she is over and over again.
- Few shots of Fundador
- Passed out
- Wake up feeling the cold air.
- Noodles breakfast with the famous Baker's Plaza asado pandesal and bacon and cheese bread.
- And seeing the breath-taking Capones Island.